Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
0 cloud saves found
No challenges exist for this game.
Hold tab to access GX menu
You're a lumberjack on a journey to find the hidden legendary axe on the top of Lumber Mountain.
LUMBER is a relaxing game where you explore Lumber Mountain and cut and sell logs to progress!This game was created for the New Year Game Jam in two weeks. This game is not a finished product.
- WASD to move.
- Left Mouse Button to Interact / cut / pickup / throw.
- E to open / close inventory
CreditsA solo creation by eikpix. The only exception of sound effects which were found at:
- Soundly free library.
- Freesounds.org - "Conveyor belt" by freemaster2.
Past Deadline Changelog
- Fixed a bug where tree spawns would never cap, which slowly made the game run slower.
- Optimization changes to dropped logs, logs now stack together if close to each other.
- Moved a misplaced tree to its correct position to block the intended path.
- Added a transition when entering the game.
- Changed the title screen text.
- Connected a river that was accidentally left unconnected.
- Centered menu screen buttons.
- Fixed a bug where logs wouldn't register on the drop-off.
- Tweaked some of the text on signs to make certain things more clear and more visible.
More games from eikpixSee all