Crazy Bowling Express
A puzzle game with pins, bowling balls, trains, cannons and snowplows!
Pins and Trains
1 108 230pts
Your next play
Crazy Bowling Express details
Pin them down another time… with a round twist!
Welcome to Crazy Bowling Express, a puzzle game with pins, bowling balls, trains, cannons and snowplows!
- The goal is to obtain the highest score possible!
- With the left and right arrows you can rotate the field to accomodate for the pins coming from the conveyor belt.
- You can speed up the conveyor belt by pressing the down arrow key. Try it if you feel brave enough!
- The speed of the game will ramp up with the level. Don’t be overwhelmed!
- You can obtain points by connecting the pins or by striking them with the bowling balls you shoot from the cannon with the Space button.
- You obtain more points if you connect as many pins of the same color as possible, or if you to strike as many pins of the same color down as possible with a single ball.
- To throw the ball, you must first charge the cannon with the Space key. You can then use the left and right arrows to take aim before throwing the ball by pressing the Space key another time. (The ball will be automatically thrown after 3 seconds of charging the cannon.)
- You start the game with two bowling balls, but by striking ten pins of the same color with a single ball, you can obtain more of them! (You can store a maximum of nine bowling balls at a time.)
- You somehow end up with no bowling balls? Fear not! You can also obtain them back by connecting fifteen pins of the same color! The game is not over yet! (You can store a maximum of nine bowling balls at a time.)
- Watch out for the train! If it collides with a pin, the game is over!
- If you manage to strike ten pins of the same color with a single ball, a snowplow will appear in front of the train to dispatch the pins that are too close to the rails. The snowplow will disappear after the train has completed a lap.
- In VS mode, you can battle to the death with another player in a battle for survival! (Only local multiplayer available.)
- In VS mode, you can strike the pins of the opponent to gain additional points. Try it if you want to pester your opponent!
- In VS mode, the game is over if you manage to get more points than your opponent, if its game has already ended.
- In VS mode, if your opponent has more points but its game has already ended, you can still get your comeback. If you manage to obtain more points than it, you have won!
- You can change the color of your ball in the Options menu. The color you choose affects other elements of the game.
- You can change your name in the Options menu. You can use up to 20 characters for your name.