New Version Changes
- Added the ability to change between challenges in-game! Simply go to the Options screen and select the challenge you want under Gameplay
- Made some small graphical tweaks
- Fixed a long-standing bug that would lead to crashes after a run's completion
- Added the ability to view high scores for all the different challenges from in-game
- Added more anti-cheating tests into the game
- Compete against other Opera users with Challenges
- Multiple difficulty levels (I recommend playing on Hard)
- Rebindable keys
- Plenty of settings to turn the eye candy up or down (in case a player has an aversion to flashing lights or that sort of thing)
- In-game tutorial
- A wicked amount of fun
- Original soundtrack streamable here if you like chiptunes: https://soundcloud.com/user-723642380/sets/neon-run
Thrill-seeking has a long and gloried history, but nothing yet has straddled the line between thrilling and insanity quite so delicately as the Neon Run! Grab yourself a Laserbike and take a ride along the plasma platforms that cover the highrise skylines of Old New New York.
Make daring leaps, dodge deadly energy beams and zip ahead with speed boosts, all to claim glory as the the fastest Neonite on the Neon Run.
The further you get on the Neon Run without dying, the higher your score will be. Get the highest score you can and see how your skills fare against all the other Neonites by playing the Challenges!
There's a tutorial in-game for you to learn the ins-and-outs of how to race on the Neon Run.
Controls (These are customizable in-game):
Number 1 - Change Laserbike colour to RED
Number 2 - Change Laserbike colour to GREEN
Number 3 - Change Laserbike colour to BLUE
Space - Pull a sick jump on your Laserbike