- Game, graphics, & original music made by Muggi_1, representing Hafnium Games.
- Platforming layout design assistance from Zen of Hafnium Games.
It may take some time to load the game after download. Please take this into account when the page is loading.
- P1: WASD, F for FIRE and T for JUMP
- P2: UHJK, L for FIRE and P for JUMP
If your keyboard doesn't support enough simultaneous inputs, you can plug in another and have P2 use that keyboard instead.
The world is no longer turning. One side scorched, the other left in darkness. Only the twilight medium can sustain normal life. With a device ready to restart the spin, one (or two) heroes must venture to both ends of the Earth to acquire it's fuel.
An occasional eclipse grants a brief respite from the extreme temperature, and temporarily introduces enemies from the opposite side.
This game contains an arcade style "story" mode with boss fights, as well as randomised endless modes for both the easier Hotside and harder Coldside levels.
Safehouses between each level allow collected supplies to be spent on restoring health or keeping the temperature stable.
- The eclipse pauses the temperature timer while the indicator is at full.
- 20 seconds are added to the temperature timer when exiting a safehouse to a boss arena.
- It is possible to jump for seven frames after walking off a platform. Try jumping a little bit later than usual if you're stuck on a two tile wide gap.
- Picking up supplies immediately returns 3 extra seconds to the timer. Spending 2 supplies in a safehouse will return 5 seconds.
- It takes 3 supplies to restore 1 health point.
- The bosses have 100 HP.
- The Hotside enemies are more of a distraction than a threat, only being of any danger if they're already started to attack when at full health.
- The Coldside enemies have slightly more health, but can be avoided just as easily.
- This game runs at a resolution of 1250x1000.
- The revive costs 10 supplies, and returns a player to the game. It can only be purchased by a player who is out of lives.