Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
A & DWalk Left or Right
MScythe Attack (Gun if in the air)
M (Big Shot Meter Full)Big Shot Attack
N (on air)Double Jump
NNeutral Attack (Double Jump if in the air)
N + WalkSide Attack
IChange Card Deck
Archa (Half-Alpha Demo)
As Archa, fight enemies, use your cards, and collect items and coins to raise your score to complete the first level in the Half-Alpha demo for this upcoming action-packed platformer!
ControlsTitle Screen: Left/Right Arrow Keys: Next Option Enter: Select Gameplay: A/D: Walk Space: Jump M: Scythe Attack (Gun when on the air, Big Shot when the meter is full.) Space/A/D + N: Special Attacks
- N: Butterfly
- A/D + N: Purple Flames
- Air N: Double-Jump
StoryThis will be included in the full game.
Full Game Release DateProbably around the middle of the 2020's.
What's new?0.A.051 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where Camy's dialogue would appear twice if the player is too close to them.
- Archa's design and animations have now been completely revamped!
- The First level is now completed!
- Added golden items
- Added Camy
- Added a dialogue system
- Added a card system
- Changed the Title Screen and its Music
- Removed the Minigun Item. It's now usable as a card.
- Added Music composed by OPagel (me)
- Changed the score system
- Added Thigs and Clops enemies
- Reworked Snow City's tileset
- Added Trees to the background
- Added a level end goal
- Added an automatic game-balancing system
- Removed the small flame projectile from the Double Jump
- The bullet's speed has been increased
- The game has been rebranded to Archa.
- Balancing Changes.
- The UI is now in the bottom of the screen.
- Revamped Title Screen.
- 3 new logo intros.
- Archa now has a minigun attack and a cyan-and-pink bow.
- Background elements have been added and modified.
- juicy ketchup.
- The Big Shot now has an effect when used.
- The Big Shot meter can now be filled up by attacking enemies.
- The hampter's location has been changed.
- The Double-Jump now shoots a small flame that can attack enemies.
- Removed the non-functioning challenge and its code.