Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
Armageddon came, and FAZIL was created to save us. Repair FAZIL's circuits by connecting tiles, rotating and sliding pieces into the right places.
DescriptionYou are an engineer, woken up from cryosleep to conduct emergency repairs on FAZIL, a doomsday AI designed to keep humanity safe from Armageddon. Solve puzzles by connecting circuits with tiles, rotating and sliding pieces into the right places. Explore the inner workings of FAZIL and find out what secrets it hides. Can you repair the AI before the apocalypse gets even worse? Additionally, test your skills in timed challenges with procedurally generated puzzles. See if you can beat the developer's high score in endless, and complete all the puzzles in story-mode with the minimum number of moves! Features:
- Story mode with 12 levels to learn the mechanics and uncover the secrets of FAZIL.
- Engaging voice-acting (and subtitles) for the story.
- Endless procedurally generated puzzles of several difficulties.
- Cloaked Games - Programming, Puzzle Design, Music, Art
- Joseph Ellis - Story, Audio, Voice Acting, Art
- FAZIL (A Friend) - Voice Acting
More games from Cloaked Games LLCSee all