Quit the game
Left mouse button
Select a prisoner
Right mouse button
Press and hold left mouse button on an item
drag and equip/eat it
right mouse button
quickly equip/eat an item
Click on an avatar
select a prisoner
Double-click on an avatar
Move camera to the selected prisoner
WASD or arrow keys
move the camera
DescriptionBrutal is a sort of RTS / roguelike game.
- Explore a procedurally generated dungeon and look for a way to escape. You may find some friends along the way.
- Build and craft items that will help you to reach your goal.
- Manage your inventory and your resources. The inventory is limited and shared among the prisoners so choose wisely what you need or do not need anymore.
- Upgrade your weapons and armors and fight against unknown creatures.
- Press ESC to open to a quick tutorial.
- Hold ESC to quit the game.
- Press left mouse button to select a prisoner. Press and hold to select multiple prisoners.
- Press right mouse button to give orders. Move to a position, attack an enemy, open/close a gate/door, collect an item.
- Press and hold left mouse button on an item to drag and equip/eat it. Drag the item out of the inventory to drop it.
- Press right mouse button to quickly equip/eat an item.
- Click on prisoner avatars to select them, double click to move the camera to them.
- WASD or arrow keys to move the camera.
- Mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
- fixed an issue that caused the screen to be black except for the HUD
- fixed an issue that prevented the flame of the torch to disappear when a human is sitting down
- fixed an issue that caused the prison cells to spawn outside of the world
- optimized fog drawing when multiple humans are unlocked
- compiled with YYC to get general better performances
- humans attack by themselves when idle
- improved items quick swap
- idle icon appears only when the human is sitting down
- fixed the mines' glow
- reduced game size by 50% (27.21 MB -> 13.88 MB)