Sign in to play
You must be signed in to create a multiplayer game. Sign in or register to unlock and play with friends!
Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
Bullet Heck: Endurance
Bullet Heck (Prototype)
Bullet Heck is a multiplayer VS card based Bullet Hell game, featuring local multiplayer and scuffed online multiplayer!
- Arrow Keys - Move Menu Cursor
- [Enter] - Select on Main Menu
- [Escape] - Pause Game/Exit Online Game
--Green and Online Mode--
- Arrow Keys - Move
- ASDF - Use Card
- Space - Hold To Trash a Card
--Magenta on Local--
- Number Pad - Move
- JKL; - Use Card
- RAlt - Hold to Trash a Card
Known issues / plans (as of v0.0.12.1)
- Not all cards have fully implemented features (Example: Take 6)
- Occasional desyncs and disconnects happen while playing online and swapping rooms forcing the game to close (Main Focus)
- The ability to change controls is currently disabled due to not being able to change controls for the online player, so currently local multiplayer uses an unusable control scheme.
- Endurance AI is currently completely random with attacks, there are plans to add easy and hard modes along with proper pacing, this will occur after the COTM competition so I'm sorry about that.
- Fix the game
Created by Squaggies and Mezzo Roo / Actively Maintained by Squaggies