Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
Left mouse buttonuse consumable
Right mouse buttonuse ability
Roll mouse wheelchange consumables
D-pad / left stickmove
LT, RTchange consumables
Horde Hunters is a challenging horde survival rogue-lite that plays like a twin stick shooter. Explore procedurally generated maps to collect resources and use weapons, abilities, and items to slay thousands of monsters all in about 15 minutes.
Note: This is a demo version of the game. You can find the full version on Steam!The horde is here. Pick a hunter and defeat the demon invasion! Horde Hunters takes the popular horde survival genre (aka bullet heaven) that Vampire Survivors started to new directions. It was built with some key ideas in mind from the very beginning;
- Twin-stick movement
- Main weapon shoots where you aim while other weapons auto-fire
- Unique weapon for each character
- Unique ability for each character
- No maximum number of weapons a character may carry
- Items/consumables can be picked up and used when needed (no carry limit here either)
- Gold is used during the run to buy/sell/upgrade your gear in a shop
- Short runs (~15min to endgame) with a chance to continue playing beyond
- Procedurally generated maps that have unique buildings you can interact with
- Gameplay is active and gives you more control over how your run ends up
More games from vaantti studioSee all