Move stick up/Bottom button
Jump/Move up in menus
Move stick left
Move stick right
Move stick down/Left button
Interact/Move down in menus
Select (left-middle) button
Start (right-middle) button
Toggle exit menu
The almost frustrating game to free you from your boredom! - Made with love, lots of pizza, and strawberry ice cream!
DescriptionFreedom is a minimalist platformer set in a somewhat colorful world gripped by a struggle between two factions. A child is disturbed by this rift in understanding and sets off to fix it so that no one has to be mistreated any longer!
- Some gravity
- A couple of cats and dogs and dinosaurs
- A tragic yet subtle story about a struggle
- Spikes, lasers, and rockets (did I already say spikes?)
- Some chase scenes
- Sometimes a solid 60 frames per second
- Lots of running and jumping
- Over 50 customizable hats
- Gamepad support
- A minimalist art style designed for a focus on gameplay!
- Pots that give you extra lives for more fun!
- Maybe a flower that provides an extra jump in a couple of places...
- Controls will remain the same on the remapping screen
- You can use all the direction pad buttons or right stick too