Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
Move stick up/Bottom buttonJump/Move up in menus
Move stick leftMove left
Move stick rightMove right
Move stick down/Left buttonInteract/Move down in menus
Select (left-middle) buttonRestart
Start (right-middle) buttonToggle exit menu
Break free from boredom and experience the struggle for freedom in a colorful world of cats and dogs, jumping, running, and shooting your way through a tragic yet subtle story with customizable items in this indie platformer!
The almost frustrating game to free you from your boredom! - Made with love, lots of pizza, and strawberry ice cream!
DescriptionFreedom is a minimalist platformer set in a somewhat colorful world gripped by a struggle between two factions. A child is disturbed by this rift in understanding and sets off to fix it so that no one has to be mistreated any longer!
- Some gravity
- A couple of cats and dogs and dinosaurs
- A tragic yet subtle story about a struggle
- Spikes, lasers, and rockets (did I already say spikes?)
- Some chase scenes
- Sometimes a solid 60 frames per second
- Lots of running and jumping
- Over 50 customizable hats
- Gamepad support
- A minimalist art style designed for a focus on gameplay!
- Pots that give you extra lives for more fun!
- Maybe a flower that provides an extra jump in a couple of places...
- Controls will remain the same on the remapping screen
- You can use all the direction pad buttons or right stick too