The almost frustrating game to free you from your boredom! - Made with love, lots of pizza, and strawberry ice cream!
Freedom is a minimalist platformer set in a somewhat colorful world gripped by a struggle between two factions. A child is disturbed by this rift in understanding and sets off to fix it so that no one has to be mistreated any longer!
- Some gravity
- A couple of cats and dogs and dinosaurs
- A tragic yet subtle story about a struggle
- Spikes, lasers, and rockets (did I already say spikes?)
- Some chase scenes
- Sometimes a solid 60 frames per second
- Lots of running and jumping
- Over 40 customizable hats
- Gamepad support
- A minimalist art style designed for a focus on gameplay!
- Pots that give you extra lives for more fun!
- Controls will remain the same on the remapping screen
A or D to move left or right
W to jump or move up in menus
S to interact or move down in menus
Spacebar to shoot or accept
P to pause or cancel
R to restart
Escape to exit and leave the exit menu
F11 (and maybe F4) to resize the screen
- You can use all the direction pad buttons or right stick too
Move stick left or right to move left or right
Bottom button to jump or move up in menus
Left button to interact or move down in menus
Triggers to shoot or accept
Top button to pause or cancel
Select button to restart
Start button to exit and leave the exit menu
For more info or other downloads, check out the official site: https://freedom.bjbme.com/
I hope you enjoy it!