Game state is automatically saved to the cloud when you are playing. The last 5 saves are stored in the “Latest” group, if you want to find older saves you can open the “Daily saves” for snapshots from each day.
Not signed inTo use cloud saves you need to sign up.Signing up is free and will take just a few minutes to complete. With a GX.games account you can enjoy several additional features, so don’t wait and sign up already today!Sign up
No challenges exist for this game.
Just Until Dawn
An hour after twilight and you are being hunted by a nightmare entity. Your only saving grace is the light that you carry. Can you survive until dawn?
VERSION UPDATE: 11-3-2022BUG FIXES
- Casting the light spell reduces your mana by one
VERSION UPDATE: 10-24-2022BUG FIXES
- Slight narrative change of the starting card
- Better readability of the swiping option text
- Options text has been moved to the top of the screen instead of under the thumb (duh!)
- Dying actually takes away the heart icon
VERSION UPDATE: 10-20-2022BUG FIXES
- Enhanced inventory tracking of adding and removing items
- After death, restarting a run properly resets inventory and stats
- Proper tracking of multiple-use items
- The card library was updated to the beta version and not the alpha version like it was supposed to be
- Unfinished story branches default to the END_OF_DEMO card to prevent game crashes
- Typos fixed and better descriptions in some existing cards
- Flicking a card now actually flicks it, as opposed to the card slowly traveling left or right
- Fixed light level indicators and particle effects for the torch
- Death card claws no longer hide the swipe option text
- Swipe Left or Right and choose how your story evolves
- Do you survive by skills alone or does magic flow through you?
- Craft torches, summon magical orbs of light, and seek refuge (you hope?) in a witch's home